Plenary Sessions - The industry's most important topics
The LOPEC Conference opens every morning with talks in the Plenary Sessions. During this Plenary Session, renowned speakers from the worlds of science and industry discuss and assess the latest key issues in the printed electronics industry.
Respected experts open the LOPEC Conference program every morning with talks in our Plenary Session. This is a place where the biggest and most pertinent issues currently affecting printed electronics discussed.
In 2016 this includ trends such as new applications in consumer electronics and, above all, wearables, i.e., electronic applications worn either on the body or integrated in clothing. Another key area of interest was applications in the automotive industry, particularly concerning the wide range of benefits OLEDs bring in terms of design, efficiency, and luminosity.
The following top speaker have already confirmed their participation for the Plenary Sessions 2017:
- Jean-Yves Gomez, ISORG (F), Founder & CEO: “Fully printed organic Sensors”
- Dr. Melissa Grupen-Shemansky, SEMI (US), CTO SEMI / FlexTech: “Collaboration and the Development of a Flexible Hybrid Electronics Ecosystem”
- Dr. Sang Yoon Lee, Samsung (KR), Senior Vice President: “Printed Electronics in Korea and Future Prospect of Organic Electronics”
- John LeMoncheck, Cambrios Advanced Material (US), President and Chief Executive Officer
- Jennifer Y.C. Lin, AU Optronics Corporation (TW), Associate Vice President of Advanced Technology Research Center: “Toward Flexible Future of Electronics“
- Khalil Rouhana, European Commission for Communications Networks, Content & Technology (BE), Director