Scientific Conference topics
The Scientific Conference is a forum where the latest findings from research and development are presented and discussed. Our program covers the entire spectrum of scientific research topics.
What are the latest innovations in the field of printed electronics? What are the recent findings of scientific research teams? At the Scientific Conference, these questions are discussed and defined across a broad range of scientific fields.
Below is a list of the LOPEC Scientific Conference topics 2017:
- Organic and inorganic materials
- Carbon-based and nano materials
- Novel material developments
- Components used for energy generation and storage
- Photovoltaic cells
- Lighting elements
- Improvements in device performance
Printing, patterning and equipment
- Mass printing techniques (gravure printing, flexography, offset, screen printing, etc.)
- Ink-jet printing
- Laser patterning, large-area patterning techniques, nanopatterning technologies
- Microcontact print technologies
- Dip-pen nanolithography
- Coating techniques
- Novel manufacturing processes
Additive manufacturing (3D printing) in combination with printed electronics
- Advantages and challenges of integrating printed electronics and 3D printing
- New applications for both technologies
- Technologies, equipment, and materials
Circuit design, simulations and systems
- Design rules and guidelines
- Integration of circuits into complex systems
- Smart textiles
- Medical applications
In addition to the presentations, the Scientific Conference will be hosting a Poster Session. Here, where new ideas or technologies are presented in short form. The posters will bepresented in the ICM foyer where they are made accessible to all trade fair and conference visitors.
The deadline for the submission of abstracts for the Scientific Conference is over.
Scientific Conference Chair:
Prof. Dr. Takao Someya, University of Tokyo (JP)