Technical Conference topics
The range of topics being discussed at LOPEC's Technical Conference is vast. Here the main focus is on presentations and discussions related to printed electronics technologies, manufacturing processes and products that have already found their market or are about to be launched.
The Technical Conference is industry and application oriented and promotes the ongoing development of products and business segments.
Below is a list of the topics of the 2017 LOPEC Technical Conference
Smart and hybrid systems
- Technical challenges of printed electronics systems and integration, including hybrid integration and sensing.
- Flexible display and lighting technologies and manufacturing
- Novel products and applications.
Touch, tactile and haptic feedback
- Covers new trends in touch panels, tactile and haptic feedback, and airborne haptics
- Technical challenges and advances in wearable and stretchable electronics applications
- Technologies for energy production, harvesting and storage
- OPV (organic photovoltaics)
- CIGS (copper indium gallium selenide)
- DSSC (dye-sensitized solar cells)
- Batteries and super capacitors
IoT (Internet of Things)
- Covers challenges and use cases of large area, printed or organic electronics in Internet-of-Things applications
Upscaling production and manufacturing processes
- Challenges and advances in upscaling production, printing and patterning processes
- 3D printing technologies
- Quality control in production lines
- Covers challenges and use cases of large area, printed or organic electronics in bio-medical applications
- Organic, Inorganic and hybrid materials
- Novel materials like graphene
- Active and passive materials
Substrate and encapsulation
- Recent advancements on substrate technologies including encapsulation
Publicly funded projects
- Latest achievements in publicly funded projects
Automotive & Aerospace
- Covers challenges and use cases of large area, printed or organic electronics in automotive and aerospace applications
In addition to the presentations, the Technical Conference will be hosting a Poster Session. Here, new ideas or technologies are presented in short form. The posters will be presented in the ICM foyer where theyare made accessible to all trade fair and conference visitors.
The deadline for the submission of abstracts for the Technical Conference is over.
But it is still possible to submit your entry as a “late poster”. Interested parties should send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Technical Conference Chair:
Dr. Ton van Mol, Holst Centre (NL), Managing Director