Presence in the catalog and on the website
LOPEC offers you as an exhibitor numerous opportunities to advertise your company and its appearance at the trade fair in LOPEC's own media—the catalog and the website—such as with advertisements, company portraits, and entries in the various lists and indexes.
Use the official LOPEC media, in particular the catalog and the online list of exhibitors on the trade fair website, to present your company and its products.
1. Official catalog
The LOPEC catalog provides information on the trade fair and the LOPEC conference in English language. Every visitor receives a free copy of the catalog on arrival. The sole official catalog publisher for the trade fair is “jl medien.”
Every exhibitor will be listed in the trade fair catalog with a basic entry containing the company logo, address, e-mail, and web address. The cost of this is included in the mandatory communication fee. In addition, exhibitors have a short entry in the products and services index and in the applications index. There is the option to add a QR code.
Furthermore, as an exhibitor you can draw attention to your company at various other points in the trade fair catalog as well:
- Hall plan: Your logo on the hall plan will lead visitors directly to your stand. The hall plan is included in the catalog and is available on the website. Large-scale copies of the hall plan will also be hanging in the exhibition hall. In addition, it will be distributed to all trade visitors as a flyer.
- Applications index: Here you can position your company in relation to the different relevant application areas and search terms—in the catalog and online.
- Products and services index: Here, too, your company can appear a number of times, either in brief entries or full entries that include your logo. In the catalog and on the website.
- Advertisements: You can, of course, also place advertisements in the catalog.
- Company and product presentation: Every exhibitor can also book a company or product presentation in the catalog.
Space on our website can also be booked by exhibitors to draw attention to their appearance at the trade fair.
- Web ads: You can publicize your company or product on the home page and in the list of exhibitors with images and text.
- Banner: Different banners can be booked on the home page of the LOPEC website.
- Newsletter: Banners are also available in the LOPEC newsletter.
3. Media packages
All of the promotional opportunities in LOPEC media can be booked individually. It can be cheaper, though, to use the media packages:
- Basic package: The basic entry includes a half-page company and product presentation.
- Plus package: In this package, company entries appear with a logo in the list of exhibitors, a logo on the hall plan, a half-page company and product presentation, an unlimited number of product entries in the products and services index, and a QR code in the list of exhibitors.
- Premium package: Here, the company entries appear with a logo in the list of exhibitors, a logo on the hall plan, a full-page company and product presentation, an unlimited number of product entries in the products and services index and in the applications index, a QR code in the list of exhibitors, and a web ad.
The closing date for applications is autumn 2017.
Your contact person for media services: