Trade-journal publishers: Have your publications on display at LOPEC
Present your trade journals and magazines at LOPEC. Doing so increases awareness of your publications among an audience of international professionals. You can also pay a fee to have them on display at the Trade Journal Stand and in press boxes in the exhibition halls.
Trade journal stand
Trade journals at the trade journal stand are sorted alphabetically and distributed free of charge. We will ensure that sufficient quantities of your publications are available at the stand at all times.
- Service fee: EUR 300 (plus 19% VAT) per publication
- Recommended quantity: 250 copies per publication
You can also have your trade journals on display in press boxes. The boxes are located in Hall B0. This is a very effective way to reach a large number of visitors.
- Service fee: EUR 700 (plus 19% VAT) per box
- Recommended quantity: 1 publication per box, 250 copies per publication
The premium package includes both alternatives—i.e. having your publication on display at the trade journal stand and in a press box.
- Cost: EUR 850 (plus 19% VAT) per publication
- Recommended quantity: 500 copies per publication
These offers for publishers can be ordered online. Please fill out the PDF-form below. You will immediately receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your order. A confirmation of your order and shipping details will be sent to you by e-mail a few days later.
* Please note: If you are using the “Mozilla Firefox” browser, the interactive registration form may be blocked in some cases. If that is the case, we recommend using another browser.
If that is not possible, you can change the settings in “Mozilla Firefox” accordingly. Under “Set-tings”, please select “Applications”. One of the items there is “Portable Document Format (PDF)”. The option “Use Adobe Acrobat (in Firefox)” must be selected there.
If you have any problems or questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.