LOPEC Award Show
During the LOPEC Dinner 2017 on Wednesday, March 29 at 20:00, exhibitors and conference participants come together to enjoy culinary delights. It was the perfect place to meet and exchange ideas and information. One of the highlights of this evening was the LOPEC Award Show of the OE-A Competition 2017 and the Start-up Forum 2017.
OE-A Competition 2017
The annual OE-A Competition encourages young engineers and scientists as well as companies and designers to develop a vision of future applications incorporating organic and printed electronics as well as to present exciting new products.
The awards will be conferred on the best ideas, prototypes and products in the field of printed electronics. A top-class jury of experts from the industry decided on the Awards, the trade show audience voted on the Public Choice Award. Prizes were awarded in the following four categories:
- Prototypes & New Products: Platform Sensor by Schreiner Group
- Freestyle Demonstrator: Thin-Film Full Printed PAD by eurecat and NovaCentrix
- Publicly-Funded Project Demonstrator: Integrated X-Ray Sensor System by iFlexis Project (including OE-A member CEA Liten)
- Public Choice Award: Thin-Film Full Printed PAD by eurecat and NovaCentrix
Start-up Forum 2017
The Start-up Forum is a unique event for young entrepreneurs held during the LOPEC Business Conference on Wednesday, March 29 at the LOPEC Forum.
It gives start-ups the opportunity to showcase their business ideas, innovative products, and technologies in a short presentation.
A jury, comprising business leaders, assessed the presentations and awarded prizes in the following categories:
- Best Business Case: Ares Materials, Inc.
- Most Impactful Technology or Producta: Sensorics
Congratulations to all those Award winners, too.