LOPEC Award Show
During the LOPEC Dinner 2016, exhibitors and conference participants come together to enjoy culinary delights. It was the perfect place to meet and exchange ideas and information. One of the highlights of this evening was the LOPEC award ceremony of the OE-A Competition 2016 and the Start-up Forum 2016.
The annual OE-A Competition encourages young engineers and scientists as well as companies and designers to develop a vision of future applications incorporating organic and printed electronics as well as to present exciting new products.
The jury, consisting out of experts of the organic and printed electronics industry, were announced the winners of the following categories:
- Freestyle Demonstrator: Beer Coaster, Hochschule München
- Prototypes and New Products: OPV Building Facade, Heliatek
- Publicly-Funded Project Demonstrator: OPV Living Room, Sunflower Project
- Printed Electronics Vision: Papier Machine, Pluvinage & Pinaffo
- Public Choice Award: Beer Coaster, Hochschule München
The Start-up Forum is a unique event for young entrepreneurs held during the LOPEC Business Conference. It gives start-ups the opportunity to showcase their business ideas, innovative products, and technologies in a short presentation.
A jury, comprising investors and business leaders, assesses the presentations and awarded prizes in the following categories:
- Best Business Case: Frederick Lessmann, otego
- Most Impactful Technology/Product: Pavel Cholakov, Eurekite