Discussing printed electronics
Panel Discussion at LOPEC 2019: 3D printing, structural electronics, and the future of automotive design
Structural electronics promises a new approach to integrating electronics into vehicle designs. This panel discussion looks at the varied application opportunities available for electronics in this automotive future, as well as some of the key challenges to achieving commercial success in the automotive space. Experts from structural electronics developers, the electronics industry, and vehicle manufacturers will be discussing their views on this exciting area of change.
Key discussion topics will include:
- Current capabilities in 3D printed electronics/structural electronics
- What are the main drivers of technology development and new design in automotive?
- What are the most promising developments and concepts in technology for the automotive industry?
- Varied application opportunities available for electronics in the automotive future
- Key challenges to achieving commercial success in the automotive space
The LOPEC Panel Discussion will take place on March 20, 2019, from 15:00-15:45 at the LOPEC Forum.
Moderator: Dan Rogers, Head of Publishing at Smithers Apex
Panel discussion participants 2019:
Hardware Development Engineer, Electronic & Infotainment, MAN Truck & Bus
Managing Director, Neotech AMT GmbH
more speakers to follow