Discussing printed electronics
The industry is on the threshold of broad application of products and is opening up previously unimaginable technical and design possibilities in many application industries. However, printed electronics must also meet a variety of requirements.
This year’s LOPEC Panel Discussion focuses on the future of healthcare and wellbeing. Panellists from the world of wearables, flexible electronics and the Internet of Things address the latest trends and future opportunities for electronics and data in healthcare and wellbeing applications, as well as the challenges of developing systems to meet these emerging requirements.
Under the title The future of healthcare and wellness: market opportunities for printed and organic electronics, the 45-minute panel discussion covers the following questions:
- Future healthcare demands globally
- The rise of the wellness concept
- The growing role of electronics in healthcare – biometric sensors, point-of-care diagnostics, telemedicine
- Key requirements and challenges for commercialising healthcare electronics
- Opportunities and promising developments for next-generation electronics in this area
The LOPEC Panel Discussion takes place on March 14, 2018, from 15:00 to 15:45 at the LOPEC Forum, and is moderated by Dan Rogers, Head of Publishing at Smithers Apex.
Panel discussion participants 2018
Technology Strategist for IoT and Wearables, Microsoft
Senior Solution Engineer for Emerging Technologies, Vectorform
R&D Director, Future-Shape
Ana Claudia Arias
Professor, University of California Berkeley